Change RPA Certificate Name

Thank you, Roxana

Hi Roxana,
i have similar problem like the others. Can You please generate my diploma again?

mail: hanzlikv@gmail.com
Name is: VĂĄclav HanzlĂ­k

Thank You in advance

With Regards
Vaclav

Hello, I had the UI Path certificate, but name of my certificate name is wrong,when i change the personal information, and but it can not change my certificate name, how do i need?

Hi, tell me your username please.

Best,
Andra T.
UiPath Academy Team

Hi, AndraT,
my user name is: Vaclav_Hanzlik

Thanks in advance for Your help.

With regards Vaclav

I have reissued the diploma for VĂĄclav HanzlĂ­k (username: HanzlikV).
You can download it from the platform. Congratulations for completing the Level 1 Foundation training!

Thank You, for helping me :slight_smile:
With regards
Vaclav

Hello @Roxana_Stratila,
I have completed Ui path Level 1-foundation training. I want to change the name on the certificate.
In the certificate, it is like “Joseph Tran”. Please, change it to “Tran Minh Duc”.
Email: tranminhduc0811@gmail.com
Regards,
Duc Tran

Hi Tran,

Thank you for reaching out to us! On behalf of @Roxana_Stratila , I have reissued your Foundation Diploma Certificate. You can download it from the Academy by logging into your account (Username: joseph_tran )
Congratulations for completing the training!

Let me know if I can assist you further.

Regards,
Shradha

2 Likes

Hi, Roxana.
I have the same problem with RPA Foundation training course certificate. Can you help me issue the certificate with the right name?

username: calcantara
name: Caroline Albuquerque de Alcantara

Hi @calcantara ,

Thank you for reaching out to us! On behalf of @Roxana_Stratila , I have reissued your Foundation Diploma Certificate. You can download it from the Academy by logging into your account (Username: calcantara)

Regards,
Shradha

Thank you very much, Shradha.

1 Like

Hi Roxana , I have completed RPA Developer Foundation Ddiploma Certification. Would like to change my name as Nunna Srinivasa Rao. Unless I have my full name in certificate I cannot submit to my company. Pls do the needful. Full name : Nunna Srinivasa Rao email id : srinivasn80@gmail.com. Thanks

Hi @srinivasn2909 ,

Thank you for reaching out to us! On behalf of @Roxana_Stratila , I have reissued your Foundation Diploma Certificate. You can download it from the Academy by logging into your account (Username: srinivasa rao)

Regards,
Shradha

Thank you very much, Shradha

1 Like

hello, I also have a similar problem with certificate.
My personal information has been modified.
username: YimeiTian
email: tym201000807@outlook.com
Thanks you very much!

Hi Yimei,

Sorry for the late response!
Please check now. I have reissued your diplomas!

Regards,
Shradha

Hi Shradha ,

Thank you very much for your response!
It seems like that my certificate in Japanese version has a spelling mistake:「Training」has been writtened into 「Traininig」。
Would you please check and reissue this?
Thanks again!

Hi, Roxana_Stratila.
I have completed RPA Developer Foundation Diploma - Foundation Training. I want to change the name on the certificate. In the certificate, it is like “Siddharth Siddharth”. Please, change it to “SIDDHARTHA GOSH”.
Email: [anirusid@gmail.com]

Hi,

Please find attached the new diploma.

Best,
Roxana

1_9_55627_1526398895_RPA Developer Foundation Diploma.pdf (157.3 KB)