Certification vendor exercise only 1 attempt left

Please make sure you’re using the CloseAllApplications.xaml correctly as stated by the REFramework tutorial. ,
Please make sure you’re using the KillAllProcesses.xaml correctly as stated by the REFramework tutorial ,
Please make sure you’re using the optimal way of navigating through pages. ,
Please make sure you have properly named your input activities.,
Please make sure you have properly named your output activities.,
Please make sure you’re correctly using the append activities for the Excel files.,
Please make sure you’re using the correct and optimal way of filtering your DataTable records.,
Please make sure you’re properly synchronizing your robot actions with the state of the webpage.,
Please make sure you’re correctly filtering the data in your DataTable as stated by the exercise.,
Please make sure you’re correctly filtering the data in your DataTable as stated by the exercise.,
Please make sure you’re using the optimal filtering option for your DataTable records.

I don’t understand why some points are wrong, for example i used closallapplications . REFramwork , killallprocesses. …
don’t know where to start, the only thing i know is that my robot was very slow, for the rest didn’t see errors :thinking: :roll_eyes: The only strange thing was that the configfile was not showing in the studio Data folder but when i openend the folder itself it was in there. i did refresh the list but nothing under data in studio itself. Today i open my project and everything is normal again. now the configfile is again under data. :woman_shrugging: i hope it doesn’t take me too much time to correct/search all this faults because need certification before the end of the month :scream: and i had to wait very long for the evaluation i only have 1 attempt left :fearful:

The output from the certification exam doesn’t always list things that you did incorrectly. It seems to happen whenever there is something in your project which throws the automated grading system off.

Have a look at this post. Make sure you’re doing everything he advises, and you will be successful. :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.