Certification Problem

Hi Guys,
I have passed my Quiz and then I took certification practical Exam yesterday, I got a problem to create a dispatcher to upload invoice details to Queue and performer to match Vendor_Tax_ID and Date with invoice number and update the status in Queue.
I created both Dispatcher and Performer with REframework one with Transaction item as Datatable and other with Transaction Item as Datarow (as mentioned for Performer) respectively. I tested the both modules and My Queue was loaded and updated as per the problem. I created separate modules for login, close, Kill process and all navigate items as different items with correct selectors.
Only Mistake I did was in Log in module by hard coding few values. Everything worked well. But am amazed with my results, it gave me Only 5 marks and description as below.
use robotic enterprise framework,

Your final mark is 5

Unfortunately you did not pass the Certification on 2019-06-13 15:32:12.
check transaction item variable and arguments data type,
check separate xaml file for login to acme, with correct arguments,
check separate xaml file for login to acme, with correct definition and functionality. ,
check separate xaml file for close acme, with correct definition and functionality. ,
check config file - config.xlsx for extra configurations for acme_url and acme_credential,
check the initallapplications.xaml file, for correct definition and functionality. ,
check the closeallapplications.xaml file, for correct definition and functionality. ,
check the killallprocesses.xaml file, for correct definition and functionality. ,
check data scraping configuration,
check optimal usage of browser interactions,
check for correct target selector 1,
check for correct target selector 2,
check validation of business rule exception,
check correct usage of business rule exception,
check for queue item usage 1,
check for queue item usage 2,
check for queue item usage 3,
check against using hardcoded values 1,
check against using hardcoded values 2,
check for correct queue item properties with optimal usage,
check for validation of correct items

I need to know what went wrong with my module, whom should I contact?. Please help me with this Thanks in advance.

I Zipped all Dispatcher details to one, and then performer details to one and Zipped them both into single folder and uploaded them.

1 Like

@ananth_sireesh same problem i have also faced…

Then i gave second retry and fortunately question got changed and i passed :slight_smile: .
If you get the solution plese revert, i am also curious to see what i am doing wrong.

Thanks,
Ahtesham

Am not able to find What went wrong with it, worst part is we need to wait 24 hours. Eager to know whether its 24hrs from the time I started exam or 24 hrs I ended the exam?

usually it says 24 hrs , but sometimes which i have observed that the link to take test gets active far before time.

Ahtesham

I received feedback exactly similar even though my problem is slightly different. It seems something very basic is missing in evaluation process. For me it started with “use robotic enterprise framework,”.

I have certainly used “REFramework”. Not sure what should be next step.