Certification Exam score issue

I have cleared my certification exam. It only shows certified. No scores. Does anyone else have same issue?

@Nidhi.goyal

Congrats @Nidhi.goyal :grinning:

Are you talking about certification in certificate.uipath.com site ?

If yes then it won’t show score and just it will show like pass or Failed as status.

@Nidhi.goyal

Can you send a screenshot of your certificate? and what training did you complete?

@Nidhi.goyal

If this about the Level 1-2 training, you can check it once only and this only occurs after you finish your test. In Level 3, you can check the scores of each assignment submission by going to the 3. Assignment no. 1 in Calculate Client Security Hash and Assignment no. 2 if Generate Yearly Report.

Yes@lakshman. I am talking about [certificate.uipath.com]. I have completed all 3 uipath academy courses,then cleared the final theoretical and practical exam in first attempt on certificate.uipath.com. Curious to see the score but it say Certified. Thank you

1 Like

No, I am talking about this. I have already completed these 3 levels before my certification exam.

Hi @Nidhi.goyal

Many congratulation for your certification :slight_smile:

You won’t be able to see your score if you passed the exam, marks will only visible if someone get failed.

Thanks

@Nidhi.goyal

It won’t show any score and just it will show like pass or Failed as status.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.