Centralized Workflow Analyzer and Fixer

With current development Workflow Analyzer in the studio only shows the potential errors in the project. But if I have to fix something as suggested in the Error list, I have to go to that Workflow to make the necessary changes.

I am not sure if it is already in place, but if developers can get the option in above highlighted area (dropdown) to fix minutiae details in their project, like changing Argument/Variable names as per Naming Conventions and Activity Name Defaults, it will be great help. :slight_smile:

+1. Was really hoping the WF Analyzer would deep-link to the problem activity. This would be useful for resolving issues with default/conflicting activity names, missing output parameters, and almost every other warning, error, and suggestion from the analyzer. I would be willing to bet that UIPath is working on this now, and the WF analyzer will work more like the Visual Studio error list in the future.

2 Likes

Hi,
Thank you for your suggestion. I added it to our internal ideas tracker for our team to consider.

1 Like