Cell values compare each excels

Hi, My req is to match compare the cell value, Cell headers name and number of columns will be always same.
I want to compare like A2 of one sheet with A2 value of another. and likewise for B2,C2,D2 and E2 also.

Note. My excel files name will be dynamic only.
Once compare the cell value I want to write the status to another cell Match/Unmatch for each cell value.
@Palaniyappan @Lahiru.Fernando I approached this method, but doesn’t work, bcz I am opening the updatesheet excel for updating the each invoice data, so it corrupt the file,

2 Likes

Hi @balkishan

Have you tried using the workbook excel activities instead of activities that come under excel application scope? This will allow you to update the cells without opening the excel file.

Also wouldn’t this be easier if you use two data tables to compare the two excel sheets?

2 Likes

No, bro I didn’t use that activities.

you meant this activity.

I am not comparing the data table here bro.

This message it showing

1 Like

Fine
So is that If condition is working
I mean till that it’s working fine right
Cheers @balkishan

3 Likes

Yeah @balkishan

That error is due to excel containing some formulae. So, you can avoid that by unchecking the Visible box or use element exists and then click continue button

2 Likes

It’s not working after unchecked the visible excel button.
it’s showing me this result. when I click on the cell then it show me formula which I given.

After one invoice comparision it not allow to update for the second invoice result.

@Palaniyappan @Lahiru.Fernando

2 Likes

I tried with that also but not working.

2 Likes

I hope you are looping and using excel application scope inside the loop @balkishan,

Try Excel application scope first with visible uncheck and within that, use for each or anything you are doing now so that it will make sure the excel will open once and the process will be done within the excel

3 Likes

Thanks @HareeshMR @Palaniyappan @Lahiru.Fernando finally it got resolved.

3 Likes

Good
Cheers @balkishan

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.