CE License Issue - wont activate -cannot use CE on this machine after activating a trial

I terminated a server I had UIPATHSTUDIO CE installed on for 5 days, setup a new server and trying to register it I get:

Activation failed with error: 0
Error description: Cannot use Community Edition on this machine after activating a trial or Enterprise license code. Please enter a valid license key.
License status: Device ID already activated

Device ID: uwHq0ymcwdPodfeFVYy6
Computer: EC2AMAZ-HK74S0I
User Name: Administrator

UIPATH says to only post on this forum to get CE issues resolved.

any help on getting this machine registered with CE ?

1 Like

Are you using the same exe setup? on the new server. Yes that is right for CE users only support is this Forum

Yes,

I tried getting a new trial download but I looks like they gave me same download cause I used same email.

As when I used the new download I get the same thing after install.

The old server doesn’t exist anymore, how can I install on a new one?

You might be having same setup on your email CE can be installed up to two machines

ok, so how do I fix this?

It won’t run due to that issue of license.

On your new server download the setup you received over the email and install it or if you are using Beta version you can install it directly from forum

same thing - again, this is a brandnew machine so no idea why its doing this.

Activation failed with error: 0
Error description: Cannot use Community Edition on this machine after activating a trial or Enterprise license code. Please enter a valid license key.
License status: Device ID already activated

Device ID: uwHq0ymcwdPodfeFVYy6
Computer: EC2AMAZ-HK74S0I
User Name: Administrator

I am having the very same issue. I assume that given the computer name above that you are running on an EC2 instance, like me? Please let me know if you found a resolution to this! Thx!