Job title: RPA Developer
Job role: RPA Developer
Company name: Care Health Insurance
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Junior 1 to 2 years
• Design the automation workflows, write the code using UiPath
• Make changes to the robot code during implementation as needed
• Responsible for the overall testing cycles
• Graduate in Computer Science/IT or equivalent Degree
• Analytical and proven problem-solving skills
• Embraces challenges
• Effective communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences
• Strong technical skills on UiPath
• Understanding of workflow-based logic and hands on experience with RE-framework.
• UiPath Advanced Developer Certification is preferred.
• Excellent communication skill is a must.
• Basic programming/Scripting knowledge on VBA/VB/java/C# script is must (or any scripting language, python is a plus)
• Knowledge of Mainframe Automation is a plus.
• Experience working with other RPA tools is a Plus
• UiPath Certified Professionals ( UCP ) preferred
Apply here: email@example.com