Can't view item of Multiple Assign activity

I create Flow Chart activity and try to use Multiple Assign under it. But I can’t view items under Multiple Assign.
I can view another Multiple Assign activity that is used in Flow Chart.
Why I can not view only this Multiple Assign? I tried to double-click many times.

@tomohiko.hoshino Can you maybe explain with Screenshots as to what you are not able to do ?

@tomohiko.hoshino

Yes there was some problem,

adding community staff to look into this

@Forum_Staff

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @ksrinu070184,
Thank you for the report. I experienced once similar behavior. Just to have more evidence and possibility to replicate the issue are you able to provide which exact version of Studio and dependencies you have? Eventually if it’s not a problem could you attach example workflow where problem occured?

@Pablito

Thanks for reply back, I am attaching a sample workflow here, please check, when i place the multi Assign activity directly in flowchart, It shows to doubleClick but it will not open even we doubleclick

MultiAssign.zip (16.4 KB)

Thanks

1 Like

Thank you very much! I will push it to the proper team to investigate.

Please also remember than for any finding, feature ideas etc. you can use Send Feedback function in Studio. Each feedback is reviewed by me and @loginerror. This way may be more convenient in some cases. You can attach the files too :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Pablito

Noted, Next time i do the same

Thank you

A little feedback guys :slight_smile:
As our devs are looking for solution for this issue meanwhile we figured out small workaround for this:

“Workaround is to comment out the multiple assign activity, then open the comment out sequence, after this the user is able to configure multiple assign.”

2 Likes