Cant Sign in to Orchestrator

Hi There

I normally get a screen to show me tenant & email address & password to sign in and its all good. tody i get this screen and cant sign in. Has something expired.

UiPath Orchestrator Community

3 Likes

Try with this link buddy @ColinCrabtree
https://platform.uipath.com

Cheers

Hi Palan - I have been using that link since I started in January. It now take me to the login screen I posted in the image. I cant understand why.

1 Like

@ColinCrabtree

platform.uipath.com is currently under some maintenance work.

Check below thread.

5 Likes

Aaha…sorry buddy its now in maintenance…
May be thats we get like that @ColinCrabtree

Even I have been facing the similar issue and wasted much time. Thanks got to know now that its due to maintenance of Orchestrator CE.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the heads up. Much appreciated :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cheers buddy…
@ColinCrabtree

@ColinCrabtree this is the new platform sign in screen. You should have recieved an email informing you about this. The tenant name is no longer required to login to an account. Just click “Continue with Google”, login with your gmail account, and you should end up in your cloud account. Watch the startup video to learn what’s new :blush:

From there, you can access your Orchestrator tenant by going into services and clicking on the service name you see there. That should be the tenant name you used to use when logging in
Please let us know if you encounter any problem

1 Like

Should be up and running now. I had to create a new password for my account.
Once that is completed, you should be able to login.
Once in, click on the Services and select your Tenent name, and the familiar Orchestrator screen now appears.

Cheers

1 Like

Thanks so much for the info :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks so much for the info :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello…
Thanks for the information.
After logging into the new orchestrator platform n when I click my tennant name in services… It is not opening… It is showing an error

1 Like

What error are you receiving? Can you give us a print screen?

1 Like

How do I create a new password? The password reset function doesn’t seem to be working, first attempted to use it about 7 hours ago and haven’t gotten any email.

1 Like

If you used any social logins then basic auth is no longer available for that account. If you didn’t use social logins(Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn) then you should click “forgot password” and receive a forgot password email.
Can you try again?

2 Likes

This is the error i am getting please look into this issue

1 Like

Hi @pawan_chintala: We are currently experiencing some outages which the team is actively looking into . We shall keep you posted once it is resolved.

2 Likes

Thanks ! :blush::blush:@Venkata_Rajendran

1 Like

I am also facing the same issue from today morning. please keep us posted

1 Like