Cant Install Uipath studio in windows 10

hi, i cant install uipath studio setup. kindly get me out of this. file attac

hed

Did you check the logs?

Hi @pavan_kumar_karanji,
Is the problem still?
Would you be able to provide us with the log file?

Hello,

I get a similar error. When I check the log, there’s this ‘error 1305’ message and I can’t find any UiPath doccumentation.

Now if I download the .msi file again and try to run it from a different folder, e.g. C:\Users\MyUser\Downloads folder, it simply won’t run.

Note: As I first downloaded it to a folder from MyDrive cloud space (H:\MyDrive…), I thought it could be the reason, but now it keeps not running anywhere else. Yes, I restarted the pc. So I assume the problem might be somehow related with dll, the initial path which is not updating even after newer .msi files downloaded. Makes sense? How to fix it?

I also tried to disable firewall, virus protection.

Part of log content:

MSI (c) (58:60) [09:46:23:182]: Note: 1: 1305 2: H:<mypath>\UiPathStudioCommunity.msi 3: 0
MSI (c) (58:30) [09:46:23:183]: EEUI - Invalid return value 1 for message type 16777221.
MSI (c) (58:30) [09:46:23:183]: EEUI - Embedded UI Handler returned ERROR_INSTALL_FAILURE
Error 1305. Error reading from file H:.…\UiPathStudioCommunity.msi. System error 0. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it.
MSI (c) (58:60) [09:46:23:184]: Product: UiPath Studio – Error 1305. Error reading from file H:.…\UiPathStudioCommunity.msi. System error 0. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it.

Please, any help?

First try to copy the UiPathStudioCommunity.msi installer files to the desktop, then install the application.

Problem:

Can’t install application MSI because of error 1305 Error Reading the File

Cause:

If you have received this warning on your PC, it means that there was a malfunction in your system operation. Error code “Error 1305” is one of the issues that users may get as a result of incorrect or failed installation or uninstallation of software that may have left invalid entries in system elements. Other potential causes may include improper system shutdown, such as due to a power failure, someone with little technical knowledge accidentally deleting a necessary system file or system element entry, as well as a number of other factors.

Solution:

1. Right-click on the folder and go to Properties → Security → Advanced

2. Click on Change Permission → Edit

In the permission entries, make sure the administrators, SYSTEM & Users are given Full Control

1. Apply the changes and exit out of the properties dialog box.

2. Now attempt to run the installer and check if it works.

If the above didn’t help, perform these steps:

1. Uninstall all the UiPath Studio apps that you have (UiPath Platform Installer/UiPath Studio/UiPath Studio Community) and remove the below files if they exist:
  • Content from the %TEMP% folder
  • The settings in the folders %PROGRAMPDATA%\UiPath, %LOCALAPPDATA%\UiPath, and %APPDATA%\UiPath
  • The packages folder %USERPROFILE%.nuget\packages
  • The NuGet cache folder %LOCALAPPDATA%\NuGet\v3-cache
  • The Assistant processes folder in the Windows Start menu %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\UiPath Assistant Processes
  1. Restart the machine

2. Install the UiPathStudioCommunity.msi installer from the Desktop path

3. Restart the machine

Let us know if this helped.