Can't install pdf activities

Hello all,

While I am trying to install the uipath.pdf.activities\3.6.0 I get the following error, which was thrown at logs

14:21:06.8131 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.App.Logging.OutputLogger] [55] NU1103: Unable to find a stable package UiPath.DocumentUnderstanding.Digitizer with version (>= 2.0.0)

• Found 1 version(s) in C:\Users\evmakris\AppData\Local\Programs\UiPath\Studio\Packages [ Nearest version: 2.1.1-preview ]
  • Found 1 version(s) in Local [ Nearest version: 2.1.1-preview ]
  • Found 0 version(s) in ##http//api.nuget.org/v3/index.json
  • Found 0 version(s) in nuget.org
  • Found 0 version(s) in ##https//gallery.uipath.com/api/v3/index.json
  • Found 0 version(s) in Connect
  • Found 0 version(s) in https://www.myget.org/F/workflow/api/v3/index.json
  • Found 0 version(s) in Official
    14:21:09.7937 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.App.Logging.OutputLogger] [57] Cannot load assembly: C:\Users\evmakris.nuget\packages\uipath.pdf.activities\3.6.0\lib/net461/UiPath.PDF.Activities.dll : System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly ‘UiPath.DocumentUnderstanding.Digitizer, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    File name: ‘UiPath.DocumentUnderstanding.Digitizer, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’
    at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetExportedTypes(RuntimeAssembly assembly, ObjectHandleOnStack retTypes)
    at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetExportedTypes()
    at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Services.AssemblyContainerBase.AddAssemblyInternal(Assembly assembly, String path)
    at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Services.AssemblyContainerBase.<>c__DisplayClass12_0.b__0(Tuple`2 range)

can you please help me install the package?

Thank you in advance,
Vag

Hi @Makris_Vangelis ,

It seems that you are also using Intelligent Ocr Activities in your workflow, In that case could you check the Compatibility that is mentioned in the below Doc :

Hi! I’m getting a similar problem to you on my unattended robot. Specifically,

Could not load file or assembly ‘UiPath.DocumentUnderstanding.Digitizer, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

I’ve tried clearing the UiPath and NuGet caches, as mentioned in another post, to no avail. I’m not using the IntelligentOCR activities, though. I’m just reading the PDFs.

Does anyone have any tips? Thanks in advance!

UPDATE: I had to downgrade my PDF activities package from 3.6.0 to 3.4.0, since my Orchestrator and robot were older than what I developed on.

hello all!

Thanks for you help. I found a previous edition of pdf activities (v2) and I managed to successfully installed it. @autodev can you please share your 3.4 edition?

Thank you in advance!
Vag

I don’t have it locally, but if you go in the “Manage Packages” option in the ribbon, you should be able to click on the UiPath.PDF.Activities package for your local project, and in the right-side pane, you should be able to click a dropdown that lets you go from 3.6.0 to 3.4.0, and then you’d click the “Save” button at the bottom of the window.

@Makris_Vangelis Were you able to resolve your issue? Let us know if any issues

Actually there aren’t more choices at the drop down menu. I am able to choose only the 3.6 version.
Can anyone share the 3.4 version?

Thank you in advance,
Vag