Can't initialize a dictionary that contains another dictionary and a string property in UiPath

Hi, I can’t initialize a dictionary that contains another dictionary and a string property. I just declared a variable in UiPath like this - “System.Collections.Generic.IDictionary<System.String, System.Collections.Generic.IDictionary<System.String,System.String>>” and trying to initialize that dictionary variable in Assign activity like this - “New Dictionary(of String, Dictionary(of String, String))”. But unfortunately I’m getting error on processing expression to implicit conversion. Can anyone pls let me know how can I solve this issue? Thanks in advance.

@nuibb Can you try like below.

variable type as "System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary<System.String, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary<System.String,System.String>>”

and initialize as you mentioned “new Dictionary(of String, Dictionary(of String,String))”

3 Likes

Hello @Manjuts90, Thank you so much for your reply. It’s working now. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.