Cant get click to find field

I can’t get the click function to find the element on a desktop application.

you can try change the selector or use an anchor base

@jean.blakeley-cook
Hello.
try this one, when you are indicating try to change the uiframework. and then indicate.

Thanks for the quick reply. I assume I would need to use studio and not studio x to access selectors. Is that correct?

yes correctly, but you can do some other way to make a “fine tuning” in your selector

You can change your selector in StudioX click in your activity>properties>target and you can see all of your selectors

or
you can put some anchor in your selector too, you can define to make your click more assertive

thank you. I have gotten that far. I appreciate the direction

I got there and still cant get anything to allow me to select the actual element I need. In the image below, the red box is what UI Path is allowing me to select in the uiframework and the green circled area is what I need to select.
you can see how far the uiframework let me get here:

but no further. any thoughts? thanks!

go to indicate element, and indicate the element that you want, and send to us please

That’s just it. When I go to click on the indicate element, I can’t get down to the granularity of that little magnifying glass. It won’t select it. And, I can’t find it in the list either.

Hello. good morning.
try providing cliking position.

DId you tried this one.

1 Like

Hi Shubham, I have not tried it. I’m trying to figure out how I would access this in Studio X…thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.