Can't convert output date from dialog box to pick automatically dates on website

Hi guys, i cant convert output datetime from input dialog box to select/pick dynamically date on web with different variable strMonthYear for select month, strDateOnly for select date. can you help me?
this is the code

test.zip (6.1 MB)

Hi @hanungrizqi

In you parse expression give the format properly.Try this MM/dd/yyyy . I hope you are getting date only in one format?

cheers

Yes i do

Hi @hanungrizqi

I see only one d …give it dd

02/01/2022 - MM/dd/yyyy
2/1/2022 - M/d/yyyy
02/1/2022 -MM/d/yyyy

depending on how input looks you need to give the format

cheers

@Yoichi Hi Sir, can you help me?

Hi @Anil_G Still error. You can try my code maybe it helps, mate

Hi @hanungrizqi

I see you are using outputtextsql which does not have a date at all. That is the reason it is failing. Use correct variable there in the parseExact assign activity

The date is in this ‘dateJan1’ variable and format is MM/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss no need of using regex there

cheers

Hi @Anil_G , still error like this
i used (System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Match(dateJan1,“\b\d{2}/\d{2}/\d{4}\b”).Value,“MM/d/yyyy” to remove 00:00:00 then i can pick month and date separately on web

Hi @hanungrizqi

For removing you need not do that…please use this code and it will work

dateJan1.ToString(“MMMM yyyy”)

dateJan1 is already a date so no need to parse again in the first place

cheers

Hi @Anil_G
How about strDateOnly to pick the dates?

Hi @hanungrizqi

I hope this is what you are asking

dateJan1.ToString(“dd”) - this will give single digit like this 01,02,03,…

or

dateJan1.ToString(“d”) - This will give single digit dates like this 1,2,3…

cheers

Hi @Anil_G
when i input week of year = 14 (its mean 03/27/2022 00:00:00) the code program can’t pick the dates dynamically on web
Screenshot 2022-11-22 170706

Hi @hanungrizqi

This looks like a total different question can you please close this thread and open a new one for that and also it would be better if you can elaborate your question on the new thread. This would help segregation of questions and also give you best possible answers

cheers

Hi @Anil_G
Okay thanks for your support.

1 Like