Can't able to install the licesened studio Version in window 2019 server

UiStudio Tool, Can’t able to install in the windows server 2019.

Error Message : Unsupported installed studio community edition was detected.

license brought date: May 2023.

1 Like

@vigneshwaran.am

Welcome to the community

Do you have a studio already installed

Cheers

Not yet installed.

@vigneshwaran.am

Can you try installing from cmd please

msiexec /i "C:\Users\Downloads\UiPathStudioCommunity.msi"

Cheers

This also tried.

@vigneshwaran.am

Can you first pleae chekc if something in there in programs and features and remove and also remove any folder related to UiPath and then try pelase

Related locations

→ %TEMP% folder
→ The settings in the folders %PROGRAMPDATA%\UiPath, %LOCALAPPDATA%\UiPath, and %APPDATA%\UiPath
→ The packages folder %USERPROFILE%.nuget\packages
→ The NuGet cache folder %LOCALAPPDATA%\NuGet\v3-cache
→ The Assistant processes folder in the Windows Start menu %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\UiPath Assistant Processes

Cheers

Yeah okay let me try this one first. And let you know the update here once i completed your steps

1 Like

Hi,

We have tried based on your above comments, After that also we received the same issue.

@vigneshwaran.am

Can you please download the installer from here and check

https://download.uipath.com/versions/23.4.2/UiPathStudio.msi

Also try performing an i stallayion from cmd using silent

Please check this

https://docs.uipath.com/installation-and-upgrade/docs/studio-command-line-parameters

Cheers

We received this kind of issue.

@vigneshwaran.am

I believe yhe location of msi is given wrong…as users is there but ideally downlods will be under a specific user …can you check the pth

Cheers

Hi @vigneshwaran.am,
Based on the issue seems that your computer might already have the Studio installed. Please make sure it is removed and download the right version from the Resource Center or Customer Portal. If this still makes an error to you please open the customer Technical Support ticket.