Many thanks for the link. I followed all instructions and tried to deinstall etc etc. I am still not able to active the community edition. I have not yet used UI Path, so not sure
why it is blocking me. I by the way also tried to renew the license and this did not solve the issue.
Let me know, if there is anything else I should try.
Many thanks and regards,
Its blocking you because you have activated trail license or not as you have mentioned in above past but if you are getting this error that means you cannot activate community edition.
For this there are lot of solution in forum please refer the below links
See here to understand this error:
Here’s the solution for this
You have to just follow these steps as mentioned in the above post
- Install UiPath Community Edition
- Connect Studio (the Robot in user-mode that comes with Studio) to Orchestrator Community Edition: https://platform.uipath.com/ as Development Robot
- Studio will get its license through Orchestrator
And if you have a doubt how you connect your studio to orchestrator, refer the below link
After performing the steps in above link
- Make sure the machine Name in orchestrator and in robot tray is same.
- “C:\Users\anil\AppData\Local\UiPath\app-19.3.0\UiRobot.exe” Go to the path and run the application.
I followed the steps and it worked. Thank you very much for your great help!
If the solution worked can you close the topic.
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.