"Cannot use Community Edition on this machine after activating a trial or Enterprise license code."

Installer(.exe or .msi): exe

License type(Free, Trial/License code): Free/ Community Edition

Studio/Robot version: n/a

Current behavior: Unable to use community edition. Error message: Cannot use Community Edition on this machine after activating a trial or Enterprise license code. I have not used UiPath before.

Screenshot:

Hello Karthik,

Many thanks for the link. I followed all instructions and tried to deinstall etc etc. I am still not able to active the community edition. I have not yet used UI Path, so not sure
why it is blocking me. I by the way also tried to renew the license and this did not solve the issue.

Let me know, if there is anything else I should try.

Many thanks and regards,

Claudia

@ovi and @loginerror Can you please assist.

Hi @ClaudiaH,

Its blocking you because you have activated trail license or not as you have mentioned in above past but if you are getting this error that means you cannot activate community edition.

For this there are lot of solution in forum please refer the below links

See here to understand this error:

Here’s the solution for this

You have to just follow these steps as mentioned in the above post

And if you have a doubt how you connect your studio to orchestrator, refer the below link

After performing the steps in above link

1. Make sure the machine Name in orchestrator and in robot tray is same.
  2. “C:\Users\anil\AppData\Local\UiPath\app-19.3.0\UiRobot.exe” Go to the path and run the application.
2 Likes

I followed the steps and it worked. Thank you very much for your great help!

Hi @ClaudiaH,

If the solution worked can you close the topic.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.