Why error message "This template is not available for the execution platforms enforced by your administrator." is thrown when trying to open an old xaml project in UiPath Studio?
Issue Description: "This template is not available for the execution platforms enforced by your administrator."
- Behavior when trying to open a xaml file,
- Behavior when trying to open the recent project from UiPath Studio,
Root Cause: In the organization, while using the Governance feature policies, UiPath Administrator creates a Studio profile policy that restricts the project compatibility that is being tried to open now in UiPath Studio.
- If the generated Governance policy from Automation Ops is used, it is specified in the Design tab section under Allowed compatibility frameworks.
- If the generated Governance policy is used from the UiPath Studio (Help -> Company Policy -> Generate Governance File), configure it in AllowedProjectFrameworks section for Development profile (UiPath Studio) or Business profile (StudioX).
- Classic -> Windows - Legacy compatibility
- Modern -> Windows compatibility
- CrossPlatform -> Cross-platform compatibility .