Cannot jump to other pages without next button

Hi there! I cannot go to next page. I don’t have next button in it. So I’ve used while loop and changed the selector. This is my reference: Move to next page in data scraping - #13 by kaderms I’m attaching my workflow and please let me know if there requires any modifications in workflow as well as selector. Test2.xaml (18.9 KB)

Hi
i m unable to open the xaml in my studio
kindly attach with project.xaml and your text2.xaml file both together in a zipped folder
and before that may i know what was the issue you were facing
Cheers @Chaitanya_podilapu

not getting any error but after reading from first page it’s not moving to read next page. Execution is getting stopped right after reading page 1. attaching few screenshots and zip folder as well but changing my login details and website url. Compressed (zipped) Folder.zip (4.0 KB)

Hi
Is parentidAttribute value is set with wildcard
It will be dynamic sometimes check with that once

1 Like

I didn’t understand what that means. Can you please help me explain that!

Thanks!

1 Like

Aaah
That was a typo mistake buddy
It’s PARENTID attribute
In you mean selector there is a attribute atlast named parentid check once whether it is dynamic that is changing or not
For that click on one element get the selector and close the application and reopen click in the same element and get the selector
Compare them and replace the dynamic part with wildcard *

1 Like

No. Its static. It remains same as 'body_gvSubActivity as shown in the above screenshots

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.