Cannot get text from upload ID popped up window for Uploading yearly report sequence

Hi guys,

I got an issue regarding the selector in upload yearly report sequence for assignment 2. Sometimes, it works perfectly. But most of time, it will stuck in the below window and cannot proceed further. I am stucking here for two days already. Can someone help me about it? Thanks!

Instead of Close (X), please use Click activity for “OK” button.

I used to use “OK”. But it never proceed. That is why i change to cross.

Selector=“<wnd app=‘iexplore.exe’ cls=‘#32770’ title=‘Message from webpage’ /><wnd ctrlid=‘2’ title=‘OK’ />”

Please use above selector for OK button and let me know if it works.

I think it might be the selector for the GetText has some issue. It shows me this output.

I do not see any issue with the selector.
Are you getting any other pop-up window or "Report Uploaded " pop-up?

You can’t upload twice for the same Vendor Tax ID. In case if you are trying, you will get a different pop-up window.

Please reset the test data and try again.

Make sure you are waiting for the desired time, until the pop-up window appear. Sometimes it may take time to get the report uploaded.

Try adding more wait time or delay before looking for the pop-up window.

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

The issue is still there. I set the delay to 3000. But it looks like it is not that issue. Is that possible if there is two different selectors for that pop up window? Thanks man!

Hi Karthik,

I think I figured out what the issue is. Instead of directly getting text after click Upload button. I created element exists and if function to tell the difference of two possible selectors for that pop up window. And now it works. I don’t know if someone else has this similar issue, but it did help me pass. Thanks!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.