Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: <webctrl data-ui-path-top-container='1'/>

I have problem for scrapping data. It took me one day and still no progress.

Which data you are trying to scrape

Good day, and welcome to the UiPath community.
Which activity are you using to scrape the data? Get Full Text will work in many cases. For example, if you are extracting data from a field in a dialog box. Else, the Extract Wizard in the Data Scraping tool will help you extract data from a table.

Best regards

1 Like

Hi,

I am using Data Scraping and get this error. I don’t have errors when using Screen Scraping, but how do I get data and put theme to the excel file?

@Javad_Neisiany Can you send a Screenshot of the Data that you are trying to Scrape ? Is the Data in a Table Format ?

2 Likes

I tried full text and it worked. DO you know how to grab a paragraph and save it to the csv file with same format?

Perhaps the Write Range Activity within an Excel Scope activity may work for this.

@Javad_Neisiany Is that paragraph in a Table Format ? We may have to make it in a Table format, use Generate Data Table for that paragraph data and convert it to a Datatable to write to a CSV file.

But however we would need to look at the data or the format of the data that you want to convert. :sweat_smile: