- Created a user (administrator) for the unattended bots.
- Filled out that user’s unattended settings, domain\username all that.
- Created a modern folder.
- Created a machine template, and used the machine key on the vm.
- Set that machine template to the modern folder, and assigned the user for the unattended bots to that folder.
- Have an available non-prod license assigned to the machine template.
But when I try to run a job, it says allocating, and never runs.
Also, the vm I set the machine template key on says unlicensed, I’m not sure if it should or not. If it shouldn’t, I don’t know why it says it isn’t, it has one assigned.