Cannot delete connection between activities

Hello,
While building my first flowchart I cannot find a way to delete connections between activities. The only way is to delete the activity itself.
Is it the way Uipath should work?
If not: I am suing UiPath Enterprise Edition, Windows 7 Professional 64 -bit on VMWare Fusion on Mac High Sierra.

1 Like

You can delete a connection between activities in a flowchart by clicking on the line that form the connection and pressing the key delete.

3 Likes

Mateus, thank you. I found it: As I am on Mac with VMware + Win7 I need to use “fn” + “delete” buttons to delete a chosen connection.

3 Likes

I am using Windows, and I had the same problem.

The ‘Delete’ key would not delete a connection between two activities in a flowchart. I got around this by first deleting the connection between the Start button and the first activity, and then deleting the connection between the first activity and the second activity.

I then reinstated the connection between the Start button and the first activity.

you can use a mac?? how??

Install windows over mac using VMware or Bootcamp. I’m on mac + boot camp windows

1 Like

Workaround to overcome this issue,
Try to Cut (Ctrl+c) the activity and Paste it (Ctrl+v) back. So the connections between the activity deletes automatically.

1 Like

Thanks. I’m using Windows on a mac (Dual boot via boot camp) and I had the same issue. Couldn’t figure out why I could delete on a non-Mac but not on the Mac running windows. “fn” + Delete works. Thank you. This was a big issue for me.

Thanks. “fn”+Delete works!!!

Yes, you are so right. only FUNCTION+DELETE works, if you are using a Mac. I kept trying just DELETE several times.