Cannot Create Unknown Type Word Application Scope

Hi all, I’m getting the following error in the Orchestrator when I execute my robot:

System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriterException: Cannot create unknown type ‘{http://schemas.uipath.com/workflow/activities/word}WordApplicationScope’. at UiPath.Core.Activities.InvokeWorkflowFile.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result) at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result) at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

The problem is that when I execute the robot using the design studio we had no problems. However, if we execute the robot using the UIRobot in another machine (that machine has not UiPath Studio, just UIRobot) after download the package into that machine I obtain the previous error message in the Orchestrator.

I have verified that the Word Packages versions are the same in both machines.

Could you help me to solve it?

@csanchezsa - Can you compare the package dependencies between the two systems and check if they are the same? Ensure that both the machines have all the necessary packages the process needs and same version of Word installed.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.