Cannot connect to packages feed the deployment settings may be invalid

Hey this is an interesting one…

So this was a client environment which had initially started with community version so platform.uipath.com. There was no problem publishing the packages without changing the url in the Orchestrator settings, but it was only when I changed it to cloud.uipath.com that I was able to publish the libraries.

1 Like

Does it reproducibly fail with platform.uipath.com and work with cloud.uipath.com?

Hi all,

I had the same issue,

If anyone had this issue please check the previously published package in you bot machine by going following the path
C:\Users"username".nuget\packages"ProcessName""LastPublishVersion"\lib\net45
and match with your current process if there any unnecessary files delete them it will work afterward

Happy Automation

Kindly check your Project Version in project.json
It will be the same as the version already exist on your orchestrator
Do a increment in versioning then save it [Pleas take a backup before doing this]
Now open the process and publish …

Hi , I had same issue and resolved it by deleting files without extension under data folder. Please carefully check all the folder in your project and delete the files which do not have any extension.

I was trying to do as you told but its not working.

I was getting the same issue. It’s resolved by below solution -
First check the existing published version in orchestrator and then manually update the version that you are trying to publish to next one of the existing latest published version.

Thanks,
Sheetal

1 Like

Hi All,

I got the answer of this issue. When I clicked on publish button, UiPath Studio was showing same version which was already exist in process version list, I changed that and it is working fine for me.
“New Version : …” enter manually a version which does not exists in orchestrator

Correct. In the new version of Studio, the error was changed to:

Which should be hopefully more clear now.

1 Like

Thank you so much. This resolved my issue.

Hi all, I had a similar issue. The orchestrator didn’t recognise my version number which created a conflict. You can either change the version number or create a new process and move all files into the new solution (as a quick fix)