Cannot Click Image which is created by other user

Scenario: One user create [click image] activity and workflow, and run it. it works.

Other user run the workflow,  image is not specified high probably.
                    device is same and so display dpi is same also.

Steps to reproduce:

Current Behavior: Only when user who make workflow and activity run the workflow, image is clicked.

Expected Behavior:Whoever run the workflow, image is clicked.

Studio/Robot/Orchestrator Version:UiPath Platform 2016.2.6379 / 2017.1.6435

Last stable behavior:
Last stable version:
OS Version:Windows 7, 8.1
Others if Relevant: (workflow, logs, .net version, service pack, etc):

I want to know why image is specified by robot and the workflow is run by user created, but image is not specified by robot when other user run the workflow.

Regards,
Soshi

The issue is often occurred when the image is comparatively small.
And specifing image possibility became low unacceptably when user who didn’t the make activity[click image].

How to avoid this issue when multiple user run the workflow which include [click image]?

Regards,
Soshi

Are both users running at max resolution with a Monitor (1920x1080) and widescreen? If one is running at different resolution or different size display I could see this causing an issue.

Another problem could be if the window is not opened maximized where the image can be seen.

You might also try turning down the Accuracy a little.

I don’t know if these ideas will help, but I do understand how robot migration is a struggle for some actions UiPath perform.

Hello ClaytonM,

Thank you for your reply.

both user running at max resolution with a monitor(1366 x 768(Recommend)).

Is needed window maximized always?
Window is not maximized because the workflow use other application also.
But image can be seen.

Regards,
Soshi

Yeah, if image can be seen you should be ok, but ya never know.

The next step would be to try lower accuracy in the properties. I normally need to turn mine down kind of low but not too low.

Hello ClaytonM,

Thank you for your reply.

I tried lower accuracy in the properties but cannot specified the image by other user.

So I change selector in someway.

I learned that image is not recognized as same by user.

Regards,
Soshi