Can you integrate with a 3rd party password safe to retrieve account credentials?

Can you integrate with a 3rd party password safe to retrieve account credentials?

Hi @ruei

There is CyberArk integration for now but we are looking into integrating some other 3rd party vaults in the upcoming releases. So if you have a favourite please suggest so we can take it into consideration.

For the CyberArk integration you can read some details in the user guide: Storing Robot Credentials in CyberArk

Let me know if something is unclear.

Thanks,
Viorela

Thank you @ovi

Can you integrate with Active Directory for user authentication and authorization? If so what method, LDAP, Kerberos, SAML2, etc?

Yes, you can integrate with AD. The Windows authentication is handled Native (Kerberos). We have no LDAP or LDAPS support.

https://orchestrator.uipath.com/docs/about-authenticating

Hi Viorela,

Can I use CyberArk to store the account information of other applications (eg. SAP or Oracle ERP) so that the robot can retrieve the corresponding account info CyberArk to log on these applications ?

Windows Credential Manager seems to be less secure for storing enterprise applications’ accounts info.

Thanks.

Hi @Snowman by any chance you got any info on this? I am also looking for 3rd party vaults to store username and password without orchestrator.

@ovi Any suggestions or can we use cyberark without orchestrator? I am trying to replace windows credential manager.