Is there any tool like power BI Smart Narrative that can be used in ui path like other smart narrative tools which was build for UiPath to analyze any Visual report to get a summarize Text report from tools like smart Narrative Tools or other
there was no specific tool developed by UiPath that directly resembles the functionality of Power BI’s Smart Narrative feature. However, UiPath provides several capabilities and integrations that can be used to achieve similar results.
Hope it helps!!
Please suggest some ideas how we can do this same for getting similar results
UiPath offers integration with various analytics and reporting tools that can generate summary text reports from visual reports and data. Here are some possible approaches:
- Power BI Integration: UiPath has activities to interact with Power BI reports. You can use UiPath to extract data from Power BI visualizations and then use custom code or natural language generation libraries to generate summary text reports based on the extracted data.
- Excel Integration: You can use UiPath to work with Excel data and generate summary text reports by extracting data from Excel charts, pivot tables, or other visualizations and summarizing it using custom code or NLP libraries.
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) Libraries: You can use NLP libraries like NLTK (Natural Language Toolkit) or spaCy in combination with UiPath to analyze visual reports and generate summary text reports based on the extracted insights.
- Custom Web Scraping: If the visual report is available on a web platform, UiPath can be used to scrape the data from the visualizations and generate summary text reports using custom code or NLP libraries.
- Custom API Integrations: Some reporting tools and platforms provide APIs to access their data and insights programmatically. UiPath can be used to interact with these APIs and generate summary text reports based on the data retrieved.
Hope it helps!!