Can we use a variable or argument inside the "UI Explorer" for the selector?

I want my automation to select a file on my computer and upload it to the projects folder on our ERP application. OnceI open the “Windows Explorer” since my ERP application I can go to the path where I store this documents, but, I want my automation choose the correct file if never there is more than one file on this folder. I think about different possibilities, one of them is to insert a variable on the selector but I don’t know if we can do it, and, if it’s possible, how to do it.

I thinked about something like (where “NewProject” is my string variable that contains the code of the project) but it seems that UI Explorer don’t like it:

have a look here:

with setting up a default value to the variable it can be used for validating the selector

2 Likes

Wow!! This is amazing!! This is exactly what I need!! Thank you very much!! :smiley:

Perfect, so set it up. For questions we are here. Once it is running close the topic by marking the solving post as solution. Others can benefit from this. Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.