Can we set True - ContinueOnError for Assign Activity

Hi can we set true in the property field ContinueOnError for Assign Activity?

As I am using an array operation where I implement the string operation, so it’s implemented on all the profile. so some profile is status confidential no text is written there, can I ignore this text. I am facing an issue when it comes to this profile which is confidential.
In the yellow colour highlighted part No text is there so string operation is fail here. Is there any way to ignore this and search for the next profile.

Here it is showing me the error that array is out of bond, it’s working fine but the issue for this profile bcz it’s mentioned confidential.
image Can I set for this True for ContinueOn Error but this activity doesn’t have this property.

@Palaniyappan @indra Plz help bro

1 Like

@balkishan

For assign activity, there is no property called ContinueOn Error.

1 Like

Yes bro, so can I do like this, here I am having issue,
If you see this profile is Confidentials so here is not more info is given but string operation is failed here, It showing me array out of bond. Fol rest profile it’s working fine.

1 Like

@balkishan

To check whether string is null or empty - String.IsNullOrEmpty(“StringName”)

1 Like

For this profile string will be Null bcz no info given.
So I didn’t use this what you mentioned, so can you tell me where I have to use this.
I have done like this bro

@balkishan

Get FullText activity will give you output as string right. After this use IF condition to check whether string is empty or not using - String.IsNullOrEmpty(“output of Get FullText")

If it is true then skip it else continue with operations like string manipulations.

2 Likes

Fine @balkishan

Usually these are the properties of Assign activity buddy, this one is clear…great

Now you might have used click activity to click on the view contact…and suppose if the view contact is not available we need to ignore now…
–kindly use a element exists for the element VIEW CONTACT, and get the output of the element exists activity as a boolean variable named out_boolean
–then use a if condition and mention in the condition with the above variable like this out_boolean = True
–if this condition gets passed it will go to then part where you can mention all the activities you have now to get the contact number
–or it will goto the ELSE part where you can mention a log message activity like “The contact details are confidential”

Kindly try this and let know buddy for any queries or clarification
Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

Okay let me try this bro :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @lakshman and @Palaniyappan it’s worked!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.