Can we remove the uploaded package in orchestrator

Hi, I have uploaded the package in Orchestrator one week ago. But now I have updated the package to do some changes.
So my old package is still in the Orchestrator. Can I remove that package?
OR If I publish the new updated package and run the old package which I published one week ago so will my new package run or old obe only. @Palaniyappan @lakshman

1 Like

@balkishan

You have to update new Package in the process page once published new one. Else it will run old Package only.

Go to Process page and there you can find option to update Package.

1 Like

Here is my old package only, If I select Automatically Select Process what will it do?

So here do need to remove the package from the Process Tab ?

In the Package Tab My Old Package is there so there I don’t see any option to Remove or Update ??

@balkishan

You no need to remove old Package. If you update current newly updated package then it will be active and old one will be inactive.

If you face any issues with new Package then you can easily revert back to old Package.

2 Likes

Go the processes → click on the more actions ->select View Process.

2 Likes

You means here I don’t need to do anything. If I published the updated package from Studio. It will visible in the PACKAGES tab with today date Right?

Please right me if I am wrong?

Here once I will see the new package with today’s date in the Packages tab, So I have to check in the PROCESS Tab Right?

In the Process Tab here I can see the history of updated packages, The new package will be visible here with the current updated timestamp, and in the Right side I have to click on Upper Arrow Right, Then It will use the updated package right ?

Do I need to do any extra changes after this??

@Manish540 @lakshman

2 Likes

Yes, I think their is no changes to do after updating that.

2 Likes

@balkishan

No need to do anything. Based on which version package you want to use click corresponding up arrow.

2 Likes

Thanks @lakshman @Manish540 resolved

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.