Can we install multiple Robot on Same Machine?

Hi, My scenario is I have one test server, I have been providing a five users login to connect to the same machine but the different screen. But the test server is one only the difference is a different screen with different login I’ds. [VPN connection is the same for all to connect with the server but I have 5 different usernames, password to connect with Remote Desktop]
I have installed the robot and orchestrator to login with the user1 credentials on the test server.

1. Would it be possible to install 5 robots on user1, user2, user3, user4 and user5 logins on one test server.

Note - Again I have one test server but I have 5 logins. so five-person can connect at same time with the same machine. All have five different logins with five different screens.

If I install 5 robots on all using all five different user’s credentials And connect all five robots with an Orchestrator.
Is it okay? If I run the process on five different users logins will it impact?? Is it possible?

2nd . Can I install 5 robots on one machine ??
If I run the 5 robots at the same time from Orchestrator will it conflicts with each other??
@Pablito @Palaniyappan

Fine
did we try to configure high density robots

because
On a machine with a Windows Server (2008 R2, 2012 R2, 2016 or 2019) operating system:

• you can run the same process with all Robots in the same time;
  • you can run different processes with all Robots in the same time.

and to configure that

Cheers @balkishan