Can we download attachments from emails with private company domains? If yes, how can we do that?

@ALL

Hello everyone

I am trying to download the attachments from emails which are of a particular company domain, they are not on outlook or any other major domain.

Can anyone tell me that, how can we download the attachments, and if its doable?

Thanks and regards.

Hi @AryanSingh,

Hope this could help:

UiPath provide different activities to retrieve emails based on the protocol.

Once you get the email under you can use Save Attachment activity in order to download the attachments from the email.

Best regards,
Susana

1 Like

Hi @AryanSingh,

There are different activities to get mail messages like, Exchange, IBM Notes, IMAP, Outlook, POP3, etc.

After getting mails through above mentioned activities, please use Save Attachments activity to save the attachments.

Thanks & Regards,
Apurba

1 Like

@Susana
@apurba2samanta

So i have to first get the mails then we can get the attachments from there. Can you please help me with an example if possible?

Thank You

Hi @AryanSingh,

You are right. As I haven’t any mails other than Outlook, I’m unable to make a workflow for you.

Thanks & Regards,
Apurba

1 Like

@apurba2samanta

Thank You. It’s ok.

So, can you tell me how can we find out that the mail is of POP3 or IMAP? I am not sure with this thing either.

Hi @AryanSingh,

Please follow the below link, hope it may help you.

I think discussing with your organisation about the type of the mail, will be better.

Thanks & regards,
Apurba

1 Like

@apurba2samanta

Thanx, its pop3, i got it.

1 Like

Hi @AryanSingh,

I’m happy to know from you. If you have got your solution, please close the topic by marking the the solution post.

Thanks & regards,
Apurba

1 Like

@apurba2samanta

Thanks.

Hi @AryanSingh,

Always most welcome. Hapy to help you.

Thanks & Regards,
Apurba

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.