Can we customize the default project Notebook in Uipath for all future new projects. If Yes, how?

Can we customize the default project Notebook in Uipath for all future new projects. If Yes, how?

Hi @Yash_Rajpurohit,
Could you explain it a little. I’m not sure if I got it right.

For Example - If I have a standard customized formula, which I am planning to use in my all future new projects

Like, whenever I create a new project file, A predefined new Project Notebook is also created with the New Project. I want to update that predefined project notebook for all future work

I believe that what you are mentioning is already in UiPath Studio under library feature. So basically you can create part of automation using for example variables for having it for universal use case. Then such library project is being saved and you can re-use it in any other project.

Another and even easier in use feature you can work like this with will be Object Repository. It’s very similar to libary but each element you will define in repository will be available directly or right pane whenever you need it :slight_smile: