Can Unattended BOT be run on the server with out a orchestrator?

I have a requirement to install the unattended BOT on one of my client location., where the environment is very small. So, can we go for one unattended bot to deploy the developed processes. using the unattended it can be scheduled at windows task scheduler to execute the developed processes. Can somebody confirm we can go ahead with only unattended Bot without Orchestrator. Thanks for your support in advance.

Hi @narasimha.siram ,

I’m afraid that you cannot just use an unattended robot that is scheduled at windows task scheduler. I mean you can try it, but I cannot figure out for what do you want to use the windows task scheduler. You do not have a simple .exe file that has to run at a specific time

I would rather use an attended robot (it’s way cheaper than an unattended robot) if the orchestrator is not involved…

Anyways, here you can find more info about the robots Robots

Best regards,
Marius

Thanks Marius for your reply.
So, My question is we cannot schedule a process in unattended BOT to run automatically without orchestrator?.

Hi @narasimha.siram ,

Any unattended BOT can run without the orchestrator. Moreover, you can hard coded it to trigger other specific processes at specified date & time…

However, the best solution, if you want to schedule a process, is to use the orchestrator.

Hope this helps
Best regards,
Marius