Can UiPath.CyberArk.Activities.GetCyberArkPassword get credential from CyberArk?

Hi Team,

Currently client asked for getting credential from CyberArk.
They will give me access to the CyberArk soon.

However, I have one question:
Can UiPath.CyberArk.Activities.GetCyberArkPassword get credential from CyberArk?
Do we have experience?

(Normally we can use UiPath.Core.Activities.GetRobotCredential for getting credential from ASSETS on Orchestrator)

@akkapolk

As per the UiPath document the activity is deprecated.

As per documentation you can use CyberArk Integration for Orchestrator to store credential and use Get credential activity to get from studio

You can visit below link to know about CyberArk Integration for Orchestrator

Mark as solution if this clears your doubts

Thanks

2 Likes

@Srini84, Thank you very much.
Could you help to review link below, please?
Is it possible to get generic Credentials from now?

@akkapolk

That was a old post, where uipath don’t have the fuctionality, but now uipath has the solution to get the credentials, which is a best practice to follow

Hope this clears your question

Thanks

2 Likes

@Srini84, Sorry for many questions. Can you share reference for how to get generic Credentials from CyberArk?

@akkapolk

I didn’t find much, but you can refer the API option from CyberArk, Below is the link for Get Password through API Call

https://docs.cyberark.com/Product-Doc/OnlineHelp/PrivCloud/Latest/en/Content/WebServices/GetPasswordValueV10.htm

Hope this helps

Thanks

1 Like

@Srini84, Thank you very much.

1 Like

@akkapolk

Happy automation

Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.