Can someone help me with uipath code to send 100 mail from one mailbox folder to another mailbox folder in my inbox, then move next 100 mails until all mailbox is moved.?

Can someone help me with uipath code to send 100 mail from one mailbox folder to another mailbox folder in my inbox, then move next 100 mails until all mailbox is moved in REframework structure.?

Outlook activities are your friend:

Download the package UiPath.MicrosoftOffice365.Activities @Chandni,

You will get move mail to do the tasks you have

1 Like

Why does it have to be 100 at a time? Why not do it for everything all at once since immediately after the first 100 you’re working on the next 100 until they’re gone?

If it doesn’t have to be 100 at a time, use ‘Get Exchange Mail Messages’ to get all emails. Then utilize a for each loop and use the ‘Move Exchange Mail Message’ activity (assuming you use outlook/exchange for email).

If it has to be 100 at a time, then do the same thing but only get the Top 100 emails in the ‘Get Exchange Mail Messages’ activity. Then do a check to see if the List you get is > 0. If it is, use a for each loop just like you do above. If not, then end the workflow

What part do you need help with? Why do you need to use REframework for this particular automation?

Reframework is designed to que items up to process using bots. In this case you just need a loop to get the first 100 emails and then move them.

Is this all you need to do?

While loop (Email count > 0)
Get first 100 emails
Move emails to new folder

StateMachine.xaml (11.6 KB)

full project
project.zip (11.9 KB)

Try this out

Create the following folders to use
Inbox\ONE
Inbox\TWO

1 Like