Can I use SVN or GIT to manage studioX like studio version

I know studio is integrate with SVN, GIT, TDR but I don’t see that feature in StudioX. For some reason I cannot use Studio version.

• I wanna know is there any available way to manage my work in StudioX.

Thank all,

Brian

Hi @AndrewHall, could you provide any feedback on this matter?

1 Like

This is a question for @Raluca_Laic who is the StudioX product owner.

I switched projects a few months ago and am working on some new cloud offerings which will be announced later this fall.

2 Likes

Oh thanks, didn’t know. Congrats!! :clap:

Can’t wait to see that announcement!

1 Like

Hi @thanhdatvu187 , we are currently working on a feature to enable source control management within StudioX. What version StudioX are you currently using and what type of licence do you have?

Just to double check, could you also clarify what you mean regarding using studio - is this due to an issue?

For some reason I cannot use Studio.

2 Likes

Just to double check, could you also clarify what you mean regarding using studio - is this due to an issue?
→ So the reason for this is I already bought the license for studioX and familiar with this one so i don’t want to switch.

I having 2 license UiPath - Citizen Developer - Named User and UiPath - Attended - Named User. I currently using version 21.4.4. Will it be support for this feature in the future.

Thank you.

Thank you for clarifying this. Yes, we’re working on a feature to have source control management through GIT in StudioX. If you’re on a community licence, you can trial this on 21.8: