Can i set robot to click different text for each case?

Hello,

I’m new to Uipath and wondering if i can choose the right tracing office for each tracing.
My work flow is as below.

1. Put tracing number
  2. Click the right office (this is what i want to do)
  3. Leave the comment.

When i put tracing number, related offices are shown in the web, based on origin of product.
For example, if I trace the product from China, there are 5 offices on the web and i should choose the right office.

I can list the right offices for each country… it will be around 200 offices.

Thank you in advance.

Yes, that is possible.

If selecting of office is just a click away you can use dynamic selectors and pass that to your activity.

If, it requires different sets of activities for each office you can create normal sequence and use it in switch.

Let me know in case you need further clarification

@HT0708

Do you get the right office as an input then you can place in variable and try to select that

For more share your website screenshot and your data input

Hope this helps

Thanks

Thank you for your comment.
Here is screenshot. This is example for the product from HK.

In this case, i would like to click red one. I should always choose one from Origin part.
This can be varied every time based on origin of the product.

Before and After clicking this, process would be the same and i think i can handle.
This is company intra system.

Thank you in advance.

@HT0708

Can you place a click activity and try to capture the selector of that element item, also share that selector

So that we can check

Thank you

Click

Problem is that i cannot do it with click activity.
Click activity covers box not element that i want to click as attached…

If it’s not an element use click ocr text

I tried with Click OCR text but has the same issue with above…
Anyway, this is selector with box selected… not the element i want to click.

webctrl id=‘tabview:tabform:createActivityPanel:NewActivityMap_originCode’ tag=‘SELECT’ /

I tried OCR text click with text written below but doesn’t work as attached…

Sorry for the too many replies…
I could click element by using ‘select item’
selector is webctrl id=‘tabview:tabform:createActivityPanel:NewActivityMap_originCode’ tag=‘SELECT’ /

I could click element by using ‘select item’
selector is webctrl id=‘tabview:tabform:createActivityPanel:NewActivityMap_originCode’ tag=‘SELECT’ /

Hi @HT0708 There is something with this dropdown that I use if “Select Item” activity does not work. It is not so elegant but at least it works. For example you need HongKong, I select the dropdown using click activity then “Send Hot Keys” h or “hong” then send hot keys “enter”