Can i know how to take the output of oneexcel and paste into another excel

Hai all, in one excel am copying all the data, and I need to paste that data in other excel!! Can anyone of you tell which activity to use !? to get the data from the first excel.

Thanks.

@sushmithaelluru

1. For reading data from excel u can use Read range of excel inside Excel application scope OR Read range activity of workbook. and assign output to Datatable variable.

2. Use same datatable variable for writing data to excel u can use Write range of excel inside Excel application scope OR write range activity of workbook

Am using the macro enabled worksheet, so read range activity is not taking!! @Manjuts90, so am using the excel application scope.

@sushmithaelluru Do u getting any error by using excel application scope?

No I didnot try using excel application scope.

@sushmithaelluru what u did till now on this? are you getting any error?

@Manjuts90, I am trying the below points ytou mentioned,

1. For reading data from excel u can use Read range of excel inside Excel application scope OR Read range activity of workbook. and assign output to Datatable variable.

2. Use same datatable variable for writing data to excel u can use Write range of excel inside Excel application scope OR write range activity of workbook

But am getting “read-range-your-stream-was-neither-an-ole2-stream-nor-an-ooxml-stream/5235” this error.

So am struck there!!

@sushmithaelluru if you used excel application scope activity along with read range of excel instead of those activities Use Read Range of workbook Otherwise ViceVersa.

I used the read range workbook only @Manjuts90

@sushmithaelluru Now try excel application scope activity along with read range activity of excel. This will solve ur problem. If not do as below

If u still get excel that error the uninstall excel activities in uipath and install again.

The below are the excel sheets and the xaml file @Manjuts90. Can you please check it once.

BPI_INV_Item_Onhand_Qty_Summar_130718 (1).xls (9.9 KB)
Main.xaml (7.1 KB)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wGQlq4wEF7HUvkIH-NmBdKTb8VVAWsxp, this is where macro enabled worksheet is located.(INV Report).

@sushmithaelluru excel sheet is u have given is input sheet excel or output excel. Where other excel sheet.

The excel sheet which I have given is the data in that I should copy from it ( BPI report)and copy it in the sheet which I have given in the google drive .

@sushmithaelluru i dont know how to copy data from google drive.

The sheet I gave in drive is I cannot upload directly,so uploaded in drive and gave you the link, you can download and use it manjunath…