Can anyone tell me correct way to create .bat file from UiPath project on windows OS Uipath version= 2023.2.0 beta

I tried many way but none working
1]
C:\Users\vab\AppData\Local\Programs\UiPath\Studio\UiRobot.exe execute File: C:\Users\vab\OneDrive - vab\Backup Folders\Documents\UiPath\SQL_Dev_Automation\Main.xaml

2]
“C:\Users\vab\AppData\Local\Programs\UiPath\Studio\UiRobot.exe” execute --File C:\Users\vab\OneDrive - vab\Backup Folders\Documents\UiPath\SQL_Dev_Automation\Main.xaml
3]
“C:\Users\vab\AppData\Local\Programs\UiPath\Studio\UiRobot.exe” execute /File: “C:\Users\vab\OneDrive - vab\Backup Folders\Documents\UiPath\SQL_Dev_Automation\Main.xaml”

If it’s a Windows or portable project, running the xaml won’t work/isn’t supported. You’ll need to run the published project (the nupkg file):

UiRobot.exe execute --file "C:\UiPath\Automation\Notepad.1.0.6682.21636.nupkg"

1 Like

you will need to publish the workflow and put a pathway of where you want it to be stored in the publish options → custom URL

This will give you a .nupkg file for the automation

You can then launch this in a batch through using what @scott_zielinski has mentioned

• UiRobot.exe execute --file “C:\UiPath\Automation\Notepad.1.0.6682.21636.nupkg”

or replace the file " " with your own pathway to the robot

1 Like

Thanks Working fine.

Thanks working fine.

Please mark my answer as the solution if it works for you

@aquinn Really? I gave the answer, yet you beg to be marked as the solution?

i was not begging i simply asked if the solution worked to mark it. Please do not mention me in comments like this

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.