Can anyone help me to copy data from 1 data table to another

Hi I am new to UiPath, Can you please help any one to copy data from 1 data table to another.

Ex: i am reading data from excel spreadsheet i.es oct 1 data and copying it into another data i.es output datatable , Similarly i need to extract oct 2 data and copy it into output data table, I have to copy monthly data into same data table i.es Output datatable

It sounds like you want to merge the data, in other words, append more data to the datatable. Use the Merge Datatable activity to add a new datatable to a pre-existing one. As long as the columns are the same, the data will be appended.

Hi All,

I need to explain you in a better way earlier,
I will export the excel sheet in Desktop application,

Ex: If I need to generate report for Oct 2018 , There will be maximum 31 report will exist for every day, i.es Oct 1st to Oct 31 , Total 31 report will exist in Desktop application,
So I need to export Oct 1 2018 data and saved in temp file and doing calculation in temp file and saving the output data in a Data table i.es dte_Mothly details,

Every time Bot need to save all the report data for Oct 1 to Oct 31st report details in a same Data table i.es dte_MonthlyDetails,

I tried with Merge Data table and copy data table, Only it was saving current running report data in to the data table, It was not adding record details one by one in to output data tabe,

Output data table Should contains
Oct 1 data (After copying oct 1 data Next row need to copy Oct 2),
Oct 2 data (After copying oct 2 data Next row need to copy Oct 3),
Oct 3
Oct 4 and so on need to copy till 31st oct

can any one advise to copy all the report data while running the Bot simultaneous to copy into Single output data table

Hi Any once ,can you please advise the above example asap, It is urgent requirement