Calling Orchestrator API from Different Folders

Hi there,

I have to call orchestrator API using swagger. I can do that without issues for the processes under one folder ID. I was trying to understand how to call if I have multiple folder ids and I want them to be called and sent to the same table? Here is the screenshot for your visibility.
As you can see below, I want to capture data related to jobs under folder ID 27 and 39. Can anyone tell how I can do that?

Can anyone help with this? Thanks

Hi @Sisay_Dinku

To call the Orchestrator API from different folders in UiPath Studio, you can use the UiPath.Orchestrator.Extensibility.Activities NuGet package, which provides activities for calling the Orchestrator API from your UiPath automation projects.

To use the UiPath.Orchestrator.Extensibility.Activities NuGet package to call the Orchestrator API from different folders in UiPath Studio, you can follow these steps:

1. In UiPath Studio, open the automation project that you want to use to call the Orchestrator API.
  2. In the Project panel, right-click the Dependencies node and select Manage Packages.
  3. In the Manage Packages window, search for the UiPath.Orchestrator.Extensibility.Activities package and select it.
  4. Click the Install button to install the package in your project.
  5. After the package is installed, you can use the activities in the UiPath.Orchestrator.Extensibility.Activities namespace to call the Orchestrator API.

Looking for the same answer

This doesn’t answer the question just gives another way of doing it

Send a separate request for each folder.