Calling all attended and cloud users for a special project with ITCS, rewarded with 50 USD Visa Gift Card

Calling all attended and cloud users for a special project with ITCS, rewarded with 50 USD Visa Gift Card

I would kindly ask for your support, we’re currently running a campaign with ITCS around cloud automation and attended feature. If you are using UiPath for this features too, you can participate to this campaign. If not, no worries, I’ll plan a general one for the near future.

If someone from your team, or you (having the experience required above) will have the availability for a short call next week, with the guys from ITCS, it would be much appreciated. I know this is on a just short notice, sorry for this.

The process will be like that:

Interviews/ reviews - This will take place via a phone call. (Calendly link here) All you need to do is schedule a time that works, next one. ITCS will take care form there, assuming 20 minutes for all the process.

Deadline - we ideally need to schedule a time to speak with ITSC this week (only Friday left) and next one

Other aspects to be mentioned : the reviews will be on a public site but that they can be completely anonymous, if wished

Reward : Once we have the interview with ITSC team, I will issue to the one who assist to the interview, a 50 USD Visa Gift Card, as a thanks

Is this something do you think you can help us? If so, please don’t hesitate to ask me anything around this.

Thank you in advance,

Dana