Hi There, I am trying to call chrome spider mark II add-on automatically using UIpath (to create a monitoring script) for my website. Step looks very simple, but I am not able to do it by following any existing posts, so had to open a new one.
- I have spider mark II add-on added in my chrome browser.
- I have UIpath extension added in my chrome browser.
- I am running Chrome version 66 on win 7 machine.
What script will do:
- Just click the spider icon on chrome browser header. (successful)
- This opens a pop-up “Site spider” with “Go” button.
- Click the “Go” button in the pop-up- I am stuck here. Looks like script is not able to recognize the “Go” button inside the pop-up. I tried with Anchor element, tried with F3 to enable the region mode following post UiPath does not recognize Chrome extension/modal window
Seems none are working. Any alternate way to fix this?
Thanks very much in advance!