Calendar issue

Hi everyone,

i have issue with my calendar from internet explorer. I have to get date from j-14 and j-7 but how do i check month and why ,when i have number between 0 & 9, the robot select the first symbol ? if i want “9” it select 29

i use “click text”
startDateDay = Convert.ToInt32(datetime.now.AddDays(-14).ToString(“dd”)) → if i dont transform into int i have “09”

Hi @BenjenB ,

Could you please share a snapshot of the UI Selector?
If there is an InnerText Attribute, we can pass the required day number into it.

Kind Regards,
Ashwin A.K

when i select bewteen 10-31 of the month select it good but when i want acces to an another month it dont work.

Hi @BenjenB ,

Could you search through the selector panel and see if you can find the day number in it?
It would be either under aaname or innertext or even parentid.

Kind Regards,
Ashwin A.K

i pick the 1 /04/2022

Hi @BenjenB ,

The aaname and innertext attribute contains the required day, could you try checking either of the options and try once more?

The idea is to convert that into a variable and pass it into the selector to make it dynamic

Kind Regards,
Ashwin A.K

With aaname and innertext it work fine for the month select
I change click text to click

hey

why you don’t write your date directly using type into activity?

regards!

i dont have acces to text field like the picture below

i only have this :ok_hand:

Hi @BenjenB,

Check this solution for the same.

How To Automate A Date Picker? – UiPath – ExcelCult.

Look like it work
thx for the help and idea @shreyash_shirbhate , @ashwin.ashok , @fernando_zuluaga

1 Like

Hi @BenjenB,

Please mark the appropriate post as a solution so it will help other forum members.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.