Calculate Client Security Hash system1 login

@Anass, I just compared your debug results to mine and I see that your robot connects to orchestrator but fails to fully execute the Get Credential activity.

1. Confirm if you are running a compatible version of the Studio and Robot on your machine.
  2. Refer this post as well. Get Orchestrator Credential at the second time.

I tested removing that URL and didn’t see any issue when I ran the main workflow.

Hi, to save time use “step into” to execute activity one by one.
currently we are after empty value for username. so where in the robot values are setting to variable?
put breakpoint on to this activity , then run main in debug mode. use ‘step into’ to walk-through script. main attention on every step is a value for username and ‘if’ branches where script is walking. then you can catch the problem.

to check up that your script is reading excel file just open this file by excel in edit mode and run robot, robot should stop with exception.

1 Like

@karavinds I am running a compatible version
When i started working on the calculate client assignment i had to update the manage packs.
Can you printscreen maybe the manage packs what i need?

@alex.glebov Something wrong with getappcredentials
Username is null

yeah - both screenshots state that connection to orchestrator fails.
why do not write small script calling just this activity with direct name of credentials in orchestrator’s assets ? and see it behaviour ?

issue might be with asset or platform ( orchestrator)… silly question - did you migrate your platform account to new one ( CloudRPA)?

1 Like

@alex.glebov
Thank you for youre time i didnt migrate me account to cloudrpa. I have writed a small script it seems that the robot cant find the credentials. I have reinstal uipath and recreate the asset but it still doesnt work.

1 Like

Good, meanwhile the trace shows that connection to the Orchestrator fails still. So it does not take any credentials there. it is one problem.

Other one problem where script takes null username ?
You probably know that script tries to pick credentials in two places - in the Orchestrator and in local Windows credential vault. The script should prompt you for credentials when could not pick in any places mentioned above and store locally entered values for future use. As script does not prompt them, it means they are already stored in the vault . Have a look in to your windows vault. Can you see any like your robot used?
Please be aware that since you enter credentials, they will used and script will work correctly only on your computer. it let you go further for now but it does not resolve the first issue with connection to the Orchestrator.

Connection to the orchestrator might be problem because of some issues with your community license. check it please .

2 Likes

@alex.glebov
Thanks! I think that is the problem thanks but i dont know where it is vaulted. Can you help me?( i already reinstalled UiPath)
Because i have download me robot on a other pc and it works

in the Explorer address bar paste
Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Credential Manager
Click Windows Credentials button then
You will see a list of Credentials names and look something like Testrobot-Credentials or ACME or like that in section Generic Credentials.
You can see details when expand it by click and verify that they are empty and kill them.

2 Likes

Thank you!! it works
I dont know why the username was empty.

2 Likes

Welcome and happy rpa coding ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.