Calculate client security hash in the init file

Hi,

I’m trying to complete the calculate client security hash but I have an error message saying “Object reference is not set to an instance of an object” and I don’t see we.

Thx

Hello @Hadrien_Poquet

Your error, means that your activity shouldn’t be empty, check if the content of your variable passes correctly weither with arguments, variables, config file and orchestrator.

@Hadrien_Poquet

Check that all Arguments are passing correctly, Also make sure that For each loop is not getting null, Ensure config file values are correctly typed

Hope this helps

Thanks

1 Like

Hi,

I forget to told you that i’m trying to solve the calculate security hash exercice and i can’t pass the page 11.

I create the extract WorkItems activity.

I declare a dt_WorkItems argument (Out and Data Table) and I change the output avec the extract structure ‘TABLE’ to dt_WorkItems.

Then i add the 4 activity after the Kill all processus.

Finally i create a variable WIList whith the vb expression DateTransaction.Select("Type=‘WI5’ AND Status=‘Òpen’)

When I run the File, it failed.

@mz3bel and @ksrinu070184 how can i do that ?

tx

moderated

Please don’t share the projects. You can do debugging or show screenshot where exact problem occurs. Trainings are to learn something and somebody could use your files to their assignments.

1 Like

Hi @Pablito ,

i won’t do that again.

I having being debuging it for two days and it’s really hard because the pdf version in the pdf isn’t the last one…

Here are the screen shoot of the error.

tx

1 Like

@Hadrien_Poquet

Error : Object reference not set to an instance of an object, means that your variable or argument is empty.

Check weither you pass your variables or arguments correctly…

1 Like

Hi @Hadrien_Poquet

From the above screen i belive the scraping is not successful, you can test by making ContinueonError to False.

If you get a exception then you have to fix the data scrapping part and try

Hope this helps

Thanks

1 Like

Hi,

@mz3bel how can i check it ?

@ksrinu070184 the scrapping is successful because when i make a witre in CSV, it’s works

tx

Hi,

I find the solution. I hard coded a default value when importing the argument

Tx

2 Likes

@Pablito,

You may, however, share your project with someone who has completed the training via a direct message if that person has the Robot Master badge. Only do this for academy training information and not the official certification exam.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.