Calculate Client Security Hash(Error)

Please help me with my error

Hi @Carla_Marie_Barte

In the get transaction data xaml file, check whether you are getting the value using transaction number - 1 when assigning the next value to the out_transactionItem

If that looks fine, you might want to debug the process and see where it happens.

2 Likes

Can you explain here cuz

HI @Carla_Marie_Barte

Yeah, I was referring to this activity…

Have you set the code there as follows?

out_TransactionItem = dt_Workitems(in_TransactionNumber - 1)

1 Like

Same error I’ve tried but same error

2 Likes

@Carla_Marie_Barte

Just before that assign activity, can you add a message box activity with the below code to see how many records dt_workitem variable has?

message box with this code
dt_workitems.rows.count()

Can you show me the result of this?

1 Like

1 Like

Oops sorry…

dt_workitems.rows.Count().ToString

missed the tostring part :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

oh… ok… so dt_workitems is an array… I thought it was a datatable… sorry…

and there is another mistake, you missed the “r” in the “ToString” :slight_smile:

so change the command like this…

dt_workitems.Count().ToString

1 Like

1 Like

i see… So the result 0 means, you are not getting any values in the dt_workitems array. Which means, it doesnt have any data. that’s why you are getting the error.

So, you now might want to check why it is not getting any values. I suppose you are doing a filter for this array in the init state? Make sure that filter is correct.

1 Like

Can you help me with this please

Main.xaml (54.4 KB)

To check this, I will need the full solution. Can you zip your solution folder and send it to me over here

1 Like

Calculate_Client_Securety_Hash_12092019.zip (978.4 KB)

I’am done working with it and already passed my advance certification :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.